EWS is excited to offer accurate, informative environmental background reports that present and synthesize a myriad of sources into easily understandable two-page text summary, tables and figures, so environmental consultants, industry-leaders, and regulators managing contaminated sites and environmental issues can quickly understand the regional setting of a site in a cost-effective manner.
This cost-effective, report will save you time and ensure that you meet regulatory requirements so you can focus on interpretation and the next steps!See an example report now!
- Phase I and II environmental site assessments
- Remediation and reclamation
- Groundwater monitoring
- Environmental compliance reporting
- Environmental risk assessments
- Use as a reporting reference or include in an appendix
- Can be a signed and stamped by a professional geologist or engineer if needed, for an additional fee
- Meets environmental site assessment and Phase II regulatory requirements for Alberta
- Currently servicing Alberta and we will expand to other jurisdictions based on demand